- Scale D £10.00-£10.21 per hour
- 30 hrs per week 8.30 – 2.30
- Term time plus 1
- Start date 02/09/2021
We are looking to employ someone to support the needs of the children who attend Mundesley Infant School SRB.
We are looking for candidates who;
- Have experience working with Key Stage 2 aged children.
- Have experience working with children with additional needs and possess a range of strategies to support children with challenging behaviour
- Good mathematical and English skills
- Can form positive relationships with children, parents and staff
- Are able to support the children within the class and during break times.
- Have a calm, patient approach to supporting the needs of children
- Willingness to offer intimate care is expected
- Able to use their initiative to support learning & behaviour
- Be adaptable to situations and willing to work as part of a team
- Are willing to undertake training and attend meetings as necessary
- A very good sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- A supportive staff team
- No one day is the same!
- Opportunities for training and professional development
If you wish to find out a little more then please speak with Abi Howett (Head of Schools). Please use Norfolk’s Application form to apply for the post, sending all documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coastal Federation is committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing Date: 21st July 2021
Interview Date: 23st July 2021