- Scale D
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm
- 32.5 hours a week
- Fixed Term Contract from September 1st 2021 to August 31st 2022
- Based at Mundesley
Just over 30 minutes of picturesque driving from the centre of Norwich and Great Yarmouth (travelling in the opposite direction to most cars!) is The Coastal Federation, formed of three schools and an SRB (SEMH) located along the beautiful North Norfolk coast. Mundesley Infant School and Mundesley Junior School share the same site and Bacton Primary School is just 3 miles away.
We are looking for candidates who;
- Have experience working with Key Stage 1-2 aged children
- Understand the characteristics of effective learning
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Can form positive relationships with children, parents and staff
- Are able to support the children within the class and during break times.
- Have a calm, patient approach to supporting the needs of children
- Willingness to offer intimate care is expected
- Able to use their initiative to support learning & behaviour
- Be adaptable to situations and willing to work as part of a team
- Are willing to undertake training and attend meetings as necessary
We can offer you:
- An amazing team of supportive staff
- Happy, smiley well behaved children
- Opportunities for training and professional development
Please contact Jenny Wood, the Federation Business Manager at email@example.com or phone 01263 720401. Please use Norfolk’s Application form to apply for the post, sending all documents electronically to Miss Wood.
The Coastal Federation is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Applications will be considered upon receipt. We reserve the right to interview suitably qualified candidates before the closing date.
Closing Date: Friday 30th July 2021 (Midday) Interview Date: Tuesday 3rd August 2021